Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Door Hardware and other Door Hardware topics.
When designing an office, warehouse, or retail store, you should consider using commercial door hardware that will make the space more versatile and interesting. For example, large barn-style door panels can be made very user-friendly with sliding barn door hardware. Such design solutions are also known as heavy duty door hardware and industrial hardware.
Commercial exterior uses for sliding door hardware include:
• Large warehouse doors
• Vehicle maintenance doors
• Hanger doors
• Security gates
• Doors and gates for zoos
Commercial interior uses for sliding door hardware include:
• Art gallery and museum display panels
• Chalkboards and tack boards for classrooms or boardrooms
• Showroom displays or dividers
• Theater acoustical panels or stage dividers